Enjoy the clearest and most detailed marine and lake charts on your iPad! Apps now optimized in HD – with sensational high resolution graphics for the ultimate user experience! Imagine planning your day on-the-water or showing your friends the tracks of your last cruise on the iPad’s dynamic multi-touch glossy display, comfortably sitting in your living room... anytime anywhere.
The most comprehensive features available, version 4.1 offers:
• Award-winning marine charts worldwide and lake maps in HD (lake maps available in US & Canada only)
• Satellite imagery overlay
• Tides & currents, moon phase, sun/moon rise/set
• Tracks, routes and markers can be shared on facebook or via email and view them on Google Earth
• Route planning
• Waypoints & markers
• The largest database of marine POIs available
• In-app facebook
* iPad - Wi-Fi model locates your GPS position if Wi-Fi connected.
* iPad - Wi-Fi+3G model operates similar to iPhone with regard to GPS capability but no phone or camera
Ideal for boaters, fishermen and water sport enthusiasts of all kinds. You can plan your on-the-water adventures
anytime and anywhere… check tides, set your routes and markers, and search for marinas. While on the water
track your navigation (Wi-Fi+3G) and create a virtual travelogue of your entire trip that you can share with your friends and family via email, facebook and the Navionics community.
Navionics complete marine and lake map apps previously available for iPhone are now available for the iPad with an HD designation. Twenty four marine apps to choose from worldwide. Five lake apps covering the US and Canada with hundreds of high-definition (1’ contour) lakes and thousands of the most popular lake maps.
iPad apps prices start at 19.99 $/€.